You can email us to get more information about LLIR
- For information on programs – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information on memberships – email@example.com
- For information on the waitlist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information on course registration – email@example.com
- To volunteer for the board or an LLIR committee – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general questions – email@example.com
Our courses take place at York University’s Glendon Campus, 2275 Bayview Avenue, Toronto Directions to the Glendon Campus
There is limited parking on Glendon campus, including some for those with disabilities. However, you need to arrive early to get a spot in the front or back lots The only other parking is on Lawrence or local side streets, many of which have parking restrictions. Car pooling is a good idea. If you park on Lawrence, please do not take up two spaces between driveways. Leave room for another member.
You may want to consider public transit. Choose one of the two bus routes that serve Glendon. see Directions to the Glendon Campus
LLIR has a voicemail phone at 416-787-7333, but the most efficient way to reach us (we are an organization of volunteers) is at firstname.lastname@example.org.