Memberships and waitlist positions are open to individuals only. Each member and applicant on the waitlist must have their own unique email address. If your email address changes while you are on the waitlist, please send an email to email@example.com so we can update your application.
- LLIR accepts applications to join our waitlist for brief period in the fall. Refer to our Annual Calendar for exact dates.
- When the waitlist is open, you can complete the waitlist application form through this web site.
- After current-member registration for the next year is complete each spring, LLIR offers spaces that are still available to applicants on the waitlist.
- LLIR sends emails to invite waitlist applicants to register for courses that still have openings. We select applicants in the order that they joined the waitlist, by date.
- Wait times to move from the waitlist to membership typically range from zero to two years.
- To become an active member of LLIR, you complete a form to register for one of the offered courses and pay the annual fees. For more details, see Becoming a Member.
- Waitlist applicants may turn down their first invitation to join. However, a second turn-down in the subsequent year results in removal from the waitlist.
You can send further questions about the waitlist by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.