Memberships and waitlist positions are open to individuals only. Each member and applicant on the waitlist must have their own unique email address. If your email address changes while you are on the waitlist, please send an email to email@example.com so we can update your application.
- LLIR accepts applications to join our waitlist for a brief period in the fall. Refer to our Annual Calendar for the exact dates.
- When the waitlist is open, click on Waitlist Application to go to the application form.
- After the current member course registration in the spring, LLIR offers available course spaces to applicants on the waitlist.
- Waitlist people receive an email inviting them to register for courses that still have openings. We select applicants in the order, by the date and time, that they joined the waitlist. We usually do not reach the end of the waitlist before all course spaces are filled.
- To become an active member of LLIR, waitlist applicants then complete a form to register, select from the available courses and pay the annual fees. For more details, see Becoming a Member.
- Waitlist applicants may turn down their first invitation to join. However, a second turn-down in the subsequent year results in removal from the waitlist.
- Wait times to move from the waitlist to membership typically range from zero to two years.
If you have further questions about the waitlist email firstname.lastname@example.org.