Current Waitlist Status: CLOSED
LLIR accepts new applicants on our waitlist for a short period of time each fall. Refer to the Annual Calendar for exact dates when the waitlist will next open and when you can add your name.
When the waitlist is open, the form to sign up for the waitlist replaces this page.
The Waitlist Process
LIIR offers memberships and waitlist positions to individuals. Each member and applicant on the waitlist must have their own unique email address. If your email address changes while you are on the waitlist, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update your application.
- Start the process and join the LLIR waitlist by completing the waitlist application form through this web site.
- LLIR sends emails to applicants on the waitlist when the opportunity to register for courses becomes available.
- After current-member registration for the next year is complete each spring, LLIR offers spaces that are still available to waitlist applicants. We invite them in the order that they joined the waitlist, by date. Wait times to move from the waitlist to membership typically range from zero to two years.
- To become an active member of LLIR, you complete a form to register for one of the offered courses and pay the annual fees. For more details, see Becoming a Member.
- Waitlist applicants may turn down their first invitation to join. However, a second turn-down in the subsequent year results in removal from the waitlist.
If you have questions about the Waitlist, email email@example.com